1. I have Zimbra 8.6 [free] installed with Patch 8 on my Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64 server.
2. If I go to directory /opt/zimbra/openssl/bin/ and run the ./openssl version command, the output is "OpenSSL 1.0.1j 15 Oct 2014"
3. I want to upgrade this OpenSSL verison to 1.0.1u or 1.0.2 because of the NEW CIPHERS.
4. Should I compile/build/make the desired version of OpenSSL on my server and then copy the BINARY and INCLUDE files to the ZIMBRA openssl directory ?
5. Or what should be the best approach or method ? To avoid any issues and errors ?
ps: Currently I have research oriented project and can't use Zimbra 8.7 or other version.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.6 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jorgedlcruz and 60 guests