Download Suite plus

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Martinwiertz

Download Suite plus

Postby Martinwiertz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 pm

I suddenly discovered Suite Plus is not working anymore. I think this as of a few months!! Very annoying this is due to the upgrades. I did not receive an alert during upgrade.

My server:
via terminal - Release 8.8.6.GA.1906.UBUNTU14.64 UBUNTU14_64 FOSS edition
admin website - Release 8.8.6_GA_1906.NETWORK

I reinstalled 2.4.11 but: This Installer is not compatible with the Zimbra version you are running.

If I click the download page on the site I can't download the software because I am already licensed. This is correct, but where can I obtain the latest software.
Please help!

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Download Suite plus

Postby phoenix » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:13 pm

From where did you download that version of Zimbra Suite+? As you're using NE then I'm guessing that it's downloaded from Zimbra, I guess the current version for ZCS 8.8 would be ZeXtras Suite+ 2.6.3, see here: https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/Compatibility_List

I don't know what the current version is for NE but I'd suggest your best course of action would be to contact Zimbra Support, there's not much anyone here can do about your problem.

BTW, the version for ZCS NE is now called ZeXtras-NG and I think that's what's provided by Zimbra. I'm also slightly confused by the fact you have NE and OS version shown in different places, I thought that ZeXtras Suite+ was only available for the Open Source version of ZCS, was that not the case? Can you clarify which product you have and why you're showing two different versions?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Martinwiertz

Postby Martinwiertz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks for your reply.
After registering on the download page you get a link to the latest file. At that moment 2.4.11. But there is no other way to download the software if you have a license. Weird.

I use the open source Zimbra. But after latest 8.8.6 upgrade the version info is not correct. (known problem on the forum)
The Suite plus problem occurred after upgrading the Zimbra to a higher version. Suite plus broke down and I didn't see it.

I hope support will provide me with the latest software on 8.8.6 based open source Zimbra. Zextras suite 2.6.3 doesn't work. Tried it....
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Martinwiertz wrote:I use the open source Zimbra. But after latest 8.8.6 upgrade the version info is not correct.
Yes, I've just realised that's been mentioned in the forums and it's 'harmless'.

Martinwiertz wrote:The problem occurred after upgrading the Zimbra to a higher version. Suite plus broke down and I didn't see it.
I would have thought there would be a notification about an update for the product.

Martinwiertz wrote:I hope support will provide me with the latest software on 8.8.6 based open source Zimbra. Zextras suite 2.6.3 doesn't work. Tried it....
I wouldn't have thought the ZeXtras one would work and the current version of 2.6.3 is the one supplied directly by ZeXtras. I hope that support can get it sorted out quickly for you, let us know how you get on.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Martinwiertz

Postby Martinwiertz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Thanks Bill. Keep you all posted.

Return to “Administrators”