- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
- Zimbra Employee
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am
- Location: Ypsilanti, MI
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.7.0_GA_1659.RHEL6_64_2016
I would say you're going to need to upload your main.cf and master.cf and probably zimbra.log files in order for someone to be able to help figure out what's broken. The snippets you've posted are generally only giving a small portion of the data needed to figure out a cause.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: maslakyavuz1, MSN [Bot] and 11 guests