I just modified the port by default 8443 by 443, just for info, thinking that was the problem.
https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Steps_to_f ... _webclient
That's not it...
With the attachment, you already have this problem?
I had this problem when installing Zimbra Talk and activating the license....
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:09 pm
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.9_GA_2055.RHEL7_64_2018
- EWS_Error_PORT.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests