Sync Your Gmail and Zimbra Calendars ?

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
maciunio2

Sync Your Gmail and Zimbra Calendars ?

Postby maciunio2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:37 am

Hi
after reading this post https://blog.zimbra.com/2018/09/zimbra- ... in-zimbra/ some people came to the same error I have :

Code: Select all

ERROR: account.INVALID_ATTR_NAME (invalid attr name: invalid attr name - unable to modify attributes: ldap host=xxx: zimbraOAuthConsumerAPIScope: attribute type undefined)

The same situation is for other attributes shown it that article. The users were asked by author (Gayle Billat ) to post this problem here for quick help. I did not find any posts regadring this case, so here it is - the first one.
Please help to solve this - we need to integrate with google calendar using OAuth2.

richey_xm

Re: Sync Your Gmail and Zimbra Calendars ?

Postby richey_xm » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:25 pm

bump.

The attribute doesn't exist either on 8.8.8_P10. Is the blog innacurate?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Sync Your Gmail and Zimbra Calendars ?

Postby phoenix » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 pm

richey_xm wrote:The attribute doesn't exist either on 8.8.8_P10. Is the blog innacurate?
You can see from the blog post that the response from Zimbra to user comments that '....this did not work' was to point people to these forums for a "quick answer". Unfortunately there appears to be nobody here that knows the answer either and that attribute does not exist in the current ZCS 8.8.10 Open Source so I wouldn't expect any response from Zimbra on this matter. If you are an NE customer you could always raise a support case as nobody from Zimbra ever answer questions about blog posts in the forums nor do they have any interest in these forums. :(
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168

Return to “Administrators”