- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Advanced member
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:07 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU14.64 U
Is there a way I can allow non-TLS SMTP connections from a specific prefix? I don't want to open it up to anyone, but another vendor's SMTP TLS client implementation is broken, so I'm trying to accomodate.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests