I would like to know what best practice tool is used to retrieve POP3 from several mailboxes. I use FOSS 8.8.11 P3 and working with fetchmail. Due to changes in the hostingservice from my domain provider i think fetchmail cannot be used in the near future. I have to test but expect that i have to shift to another solution.
The change from the provider requires me to change the logon command:
* currently email@example.com (Fetchmail config connects username and server together in de login string)
* future firstname.lastname@example.org@mailserver.domain.xxx
Fetchmail login connects the email address and server together (like future) and this results in a login error.
I want POP3 via a fetchmail-like solution because the mail transfers to the SPAM-filter and other excellent security software services in Zimbra.
if possible I want the tool to retrieve POP3 with an SSLcheck included to be safer...
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests