Webclient got parsing error while doing filters

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
tokilam
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:56 am

Webclient got parsing error while doing filters

Postby tokilam » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:11 am

Hi,

I'm using Zimbra 8.8.9, which got parsing error every time I open filters tab, details below:

A parsing error has occurred.
method: [unknown]
msg: parse error: parsing Sieve script
code: service.PARSE_ERROR
detail: soap:Sender
trace: qtp1286783232-347903:1556102957649:6a8f7db1094bf4c4
request:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent name="ZimbraWebClient - GC73 (Win)" version="8.8.9_GA_3744"/><session id="17508101"/><account by="name">user@domain.com</account><format type="js"/><csrfToken>0_a44c525ceb52c5828b89e7bbfff9c84d15aa3347</csrfToken></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><GetFilterRulesRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraMail"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Anyone has experience with this issue ?


RomanI
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Re: Webclient got parsing error while doing filters

Postby RomanI » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:52 pm

did you find a fix for this?

I'm seeing this as well on 8.8.12

method: [unknown]
msg: parse error: parsing Sieve script
code: service.PARSE_ERROR
detail: soap:Sender
trace: qtp1647809929-610401:1564166761070:29178839000ece4b
request:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent xmlns="" name="ZimbraWebClient - FF68 (Win)" version="8.8.12_GA_3809"/><session xmlns="" id="1373980"/><notify xmlns="" seq="4"/><account xmlns="" by="name">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</account><format xmlns="" type="js"/><csrfToken xmlns="">0_8399a86a4a5127e2cf59f7ce6cd4321bcb6d5061</csrfToken></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><GetFilterRulesRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraMail"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
okahmad
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: Webclient got parsing error while doing filters

Postby okahmad » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:24 pm

I am also getting this on 8.8.15:

A parsing error has occurred.
method: [unknown]
msg: parse error: parsing Sieve script
code: service.PARSE_ERROR
detail: soap:Sender
trace: qtp961409111-13816:1564514465444:18dd71e4217eaba8
request:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent name="ZimbraWebClient - GC75 (Win)" version="8.8.15_GA_3829"/><session id="1343"/><account by="name">xyz@example.com</account><format type="js"/><csrfToken>0_147f6e4ca4e62f53dXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX032554c22</csrfToken></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><GetFilterRulesRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraMail"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
RomanI
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Re: Webclient got parsing error while doing filters

Postby RomanI » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:38 pm

in my case I found that after the error, I was able to manually add a filter -once the filter was added, I stopped getting the error....

Return to “Administrators”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests