- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have a client that has been running a zimbra community edition for some time, and it has been working until today. When they try and log into the web console, or the admin console, both sites show a 403 forbidden error. No changes were made on the server, and if I try to connect to either page from the server directly using curl, I can verify it is getting the same error. Has anyone run into this issue or something similar, or is there anything I can do to fix this? Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
Last edited by josephdetor on Tue May 28, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Advanced member
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64 Patch 14
Probably you have an unpatched version of Zimbra. Take a look here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65932 and here https://lorenzo.mile.si/zimbra-cve-2019 ... ction/961/ to have some guidance.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests