Sending emails from non registered hosts

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
rodrigoferra

Re: Sending emails from non registered hosts

Postby rodrigoferra » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:05 pm

phoenix wrote:It's quite possible you don't have a problem. My apologies for that info I posted about postfix, I can't really understand where I got it - it must be my advancing years and your output is what the command should show.

Can you explain in a bit more detail what the my networks entry is showing, are they all your IP addresses?

Not a problem at all, I just have to say thank you that you are trying to help an IT soul over the network.

These IP´s are mine, they are ok! The strange is that these are spam emails, but I can´t find the spam source. Very very strange behaviour.

zimico
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.12

Postby zimico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi, I have the same question of Bill's. Why do you allow a huge range of IP (10.142.0.0/20) to relay through your zimbra MTA server?
Best regards,
Minh.
rodrigoferra

Postby rodrigoferra » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm

zimico wrote:Hi, I have the same question of Bill's. Why do you allow a huge range of IP (10.142.0.0/20) to relay through your zimbra MTA server?
Best regards,
Minh.

I would like to allow only localhost, but I don’t know if I should remove all these mta information.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm

You can allow the ZCS server and localhost for the mynetworks, see here: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/ZimbraMtaMyNetworks
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168

Return to “Administrators”