SSL Let's Encrypt per domain problem in Zimbra 8.8.15

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
imnotzombie97

SSL Let's Encrypt per domain problem in Zimbra 8.8.15

Postby imnotzombie97 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:43 am

Hi,

I have followed instructions from Zimbra on installing SSL for each domain on my server via this link:

https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Multiple_S ... ation_(SNI)_for_HTTPS

I have 3 domains mail.domain.com (admin, system user) and this domain not use (not resolved DNS), mail.domain.net and mail.domain.org.

zmhostname = mail.domain.net

Code: Select all

zmprov md mail.domain.com zimbraVirtualHostName mail.domain.com zimbraVirtualIPAddress 1.2.3.4
zmprov md domain.net zimbraVirtualHostName mail.domain.net zimbraVirtualIPAddress 1.2.3.4
zmprov md domain.org zimbraVirtualHostName mail.domain.org zimbraVirtualIPAddress 1.2.3.4

I installed SSL for the following 2 domains: mail.domain.net and mail.domain.org. After restarting zimbra services with the command zmcontrol restart, I just get SSL for mail.domain.net and domain mail.domain.org issue to mail.domain.net.

We did the same with 8.8.12 before and no such situation happened.

A similar post was uploaded but I'm not sure it's the same zcs version as me and the post hasn't been solved yet. Would you mind helping me resolve this case.

imnotzombie97

Re: SSL Let's Encrypt per domain problem in Zimbra 8.8.15

Postby imnotzombie97 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:46 am

Hi,

Haven't any users encountered the above case? We have tried to install 1 SSL self signed for mail.domain.com domain and combine to combine once again still not effective.

Are there any users who have installed multiSSL per domain? If so, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards !

Return to “Administrators”