Attachments not forwarding

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
chimaster
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby chimaster » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm

HI All,
I have a customer who is unable to forward attachments. When forwarding an email with attachments the attachments do not exist in the forwarded message.
This is via the webclient.
I can forward attachments fine via my account and also via his on my system. May be a setting on his browser?
Any thoughts?

dusfer

Postby dusfer » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 pm

He isnt exceeding the size limit? Sounds elementary I know. But its all I have.... I do agree with you though, sounds like a local issue on his system, maybe test it on a few other systems just to make sure that it is in fact his system? Have you tried it on different browsers on his system?
chimaster
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby chimaster » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

Thanks. I've asked him to try safari. Will post when I know the results.
xplosion84

Postby xplosion84 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

[quote user="dusfer"]He isnt exceeding the size limit? Sounds elementary I know. But its all I have.... I do agree with you though, sounds like a local issue on his system, maybe test it on a few other systems just to make sure that it is in fact his system? Have you tried it on different browsers on his system?[/QUOTE]
Hi. Same issue in my system. I tried with Zimbra Desktop 7.1.2 and WebClient on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. When I open an attached email with attachments everything is good, but when i forward the attached email it loses its attachments.
Please tell me how to investigate deeper. Thank you.

Return to “Administrators”