Incorrect recieved date

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
McMik

Incorrect recieved date

Postby McMik » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:00 am

Help please.
I've recently installed Zimbra M2 and been trying to move/upload/migrate my old mail to my mailbox. So far any method used: draging and droping my old messages from a local copy using Thunderbird, even installing Courier-IMAP uploading my messages there and syncing them using imapsync (with --syncinternaldates) resulted in email sorted fine on my IMAP client (Thunderbird) but with all messages dated as today+time of upload/sync in the web interface.
My question is: is there a method in Zimbra to display messages properly (by time received) in Zimbra's webmail?
Thanks,
McMik

retireoncsco

Incorrect recieved date

Postby retireoncsco » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:25 am

[quote user="McMik"]Help please.
I've recently installed Zimbra M2 and been trying to move/upload/migrate my old mail to my mailbox. So far any method used: draging and droping my old messages from a local copy using Thunderbird, even installing Courier-IMAP uploading my messages there and syncing them using imapsync (with --syncinternaldates) resulted in email sorted fine on my IMAP client (Thunderbird) but with all messages dated as today+time of upload/sync in the web interface.
My question is: is there a method in Zimbra to display messages properly (by time received) in Zimbra's webmail?
Thanks,
McMik[/QUOTE]
I seem to recall seeing this from someone else too, do a search, it may be a bug?

Return to “Administrators”