I'm trying to create a Docker image of the Zimbra open source version.
I've already had a success creating such image and it can be deployed as a docker container. But I have some small issues.
If anyone wants to try it out and contribute, she or he is welcome to.
What is it good for?
- easy of deployment
- easy of updating
- resources limitation
- deployment as Kubernetes pod.
- even deployment on OpenShift.
Currently, I want to fix the issue that the administrator site shows that the services as not running despite the fact that the servers are running.
Maybe anyone have an idea?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.5 is here! Introducing the new S/MIME in Technical Preview. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Running our Appliance (ZCA), ZCS on VMware, or any other virtual machine software? Post your thoughts here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest