shoretel VoIP Zimlet project

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
6344jason
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby 6344jason » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am

We use Shoretel VoIP and would like same functionality as Asterisk unified messaging phone / voicemail zimlets. Has anyone used / tried this with Shoretel yet? Any success?:confused:

ewilen
Elite member
Elite member

Postby ewilen » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 am

Some news on this front:
ShoreTel | Blog: ShoreTel Web Services SDK: A Leap Forward in Integrating Communications Into Business Processes
ShoreTel - ShoreTel Promotes Open Architecture with the Release of New ShoreTel Web Service SDK
webaugur

Postby webaugur » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm

On that note, I work for DKI Services Corp (mentioned in that Shoretel press release) and we are also interested in developing a Shoretel zimlet for Zimbra.
If anyone would like to collaborate on such a project we may be open to the idea. Unfortunately, our internal shoretel integration project is somewhat low on our priority list currently. That might change if there was outside interest in such a thing, though.
Feel free to contact me...
7310pyperdown

Postby 7310pyperdown » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm

[quote user="webaugur"]On that note, I work for DKI Services Corp (mentioned in that Shoretel press release) and we are also interested in developing a Shoretel zimlet for Zimbra.
If anyone would like to collaborate on such a project we may be open to the idea. Unfortunately, our internal shoretel integration project is somewhat low on our priority list currently. That might change if there was outside interest in such a thing, though.
Feel free to contact me...[/QUOTE]
How does one contact you?
blazeking
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby blazeking » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

[quote user="7310pyperdown"]How does one contact you?[/QUOTE]
Same question here.
webaugur

Postby webaugur » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:07 pm

You can send a private message on this forum and I'll get it via email.
We've still not done anything with Shoretel and Zimbra integration. I was a bit unimpressed with the capabilities of the original API they released for Shoretel 9. That API provides only the features of a hardware phone. Useful but I was hoping for a full API.
Shoretel 11 appears to be much more suitable to integration. The web-based Communicator toolbar supposedly can be integrated with other web apps. So that's likely the direction we will go once we have upgraded to 11.

Return to “Zimlets”