Zimlet errors after upgrade to 7.0.1

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
rrao
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Zimlet errors after upgrade to 7.0.1

Postby rrao » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Login using ?dev=1 ..like /zimbra?dev=1">https:///zimbra?dev=1 and paste the error here. If you have Firefox, there may be some JavaScript error (On mac | Firefox 6.0, its: Tools > Web developer > Error Console > Errors-tab), try to paste that as well.


skyflyer
Advanced member
Advanced member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 am

Zimlet errors after upgrade to 7.0.1

Postby skyflyer » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 am

rrao,
thank you for the tip. I've managed to track down an error in another zimlet (which actually works, but obvioulsy trips other zimlets which are loaded after it).
After I removed that zimlet, social and dnd zimlets started working and errors are not present any more. I've not tested others yet, but this seems to fix it.
Thanks!

Return to “Zimlets”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests