"e.getTreeItemById is not a function" error with Salesforce Zimlet

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
freakabyte

Postby freakabyte » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm the Salesforce Admin for Mozy by EMC's inside sales group. Some of my users are attempting to use the Salesforce Zimlet on their MAC machines but keep getting the following error:
"An error occurred while initializing the zimlet "com_zimbra_sforce". TypeError e.getTreeItemById is not a function"
Some of the Mac users are running fine whilst others are receiving the errors. I've checked all their Salesforce settings and both those that get the errors and those that don't have identical profiles and settings. Any clues on this one?
~jonathan

rrao
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Postby rrao » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

[quote user="freakabyte"]I'm the Salesforce Admin for Mozy by EMC's inside sales group. Some of my users are attempting to use the Salesforce Zimlet on their MAC machines but keep getting the following error:
"An error occurred while initializing the zimlet "com_zimbra_sforce". TypeError e.getTreeItemById is not a function"
Some of the Mac users are running fine whilst others are receiving the errors. I've checked all their Salesforce settings and both those that get the errors and those that don't have identical profiles and settings. Any clues on this one?
~jonathan[/QUOTE]
This should be fixed in latest Zimbra Desktop 7.1.1
freakabyte

Postby freakabyte » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks a ton for the update; I'll let my groups know!

Return to “Zimlets”