Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet for ZCS 6

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
spacehill

Postby spacehill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am

i solved my problem: I just downloaded the zimbra.tld from somewhere else and placed it at the specified folder.
calling is working fine now.
as i dont have the possibilty to send SMS through my Asterisk Server (only voip phones connected), I just edited the asterisk.jsp sothat it is now possible for me to send sms via a SMS Gateway, I did some changes to the sendSMS method (and addedes some parameters to the config file).
If anyone is interested in the changes, please let me know, so I will post them.
Cheers
SpaceHill

spacehill

Postby spacehill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 am

@vanek82:
have you tested the dialplan you have configured in zimbra?
does the "originate" command work as expected if you enter it directly into the asterisk command line? (eg. "originate sip/6000 extension 6001@zimbraout")
if you are using asterisk 1.6.x: does the user you are using for Zimbra have the permissions for the originate command (read=...,call, originate; write=...., call, originate) in the manager.conf?
if all above is configured correctly, just install the firefox plugin firebug sothat you can debug the messages on clientside, as well as activate the debug log for zimbra on server side, an then check the mailbox.log in /opt/zimbra/logs/
Cheers
SpaceHill
vanek82

Postby vanek82 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 am

[quote user="spacehill"]have you tested the dialplan you have configured in zimbra?[/QUOTE]

not understand exactly what you mean. i'm tested 2 softphones. so me attempted use same extensions in zimbra. or me need special configuring dialplan in config_template.xml ?
[QUOTE]does the "originate" command work as expected if you enter it directly into the asterisk command line? (eg. "originate sip/6000 extension 6001@zimbraout")

[/QUOTE]

Stop, I must insert in the box set of line like postadmin@ipasterisk instead postadmin ?

[QUOTE]if you are using asterisk 1.6.x: does the user you are using for Zimbra have the permissions for the originate command (read=...,call, originate; write=...., call, originate) in the manager.conf?[/QUOTE]

Yes, version 1.6.x. in the manager.conf are uses read=all write=all it is correct?
[QUOTE]if all above is configured correctly, just install the firefox plugin firebug sothat you can debug the messages on clientside, as well as activate the debug log for zimbra on server side, an then check the mailbox.log in /opt/zimbra/logs/

[/QUOTE]

I hope that before this..
spacehill

Postby spacehill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 am

[quote user="vanek82"]not understand exactly what you mean. i'm tested 2 softphones. so me attempted use same extensions in zimbra. or me need special configuring dialplan in config_template.xml ?

[/QUOTE]

zimbra needs a dialplan for your calls (thats what you have define in the zimbra client on doubleclick on the asterisk zimlet), my dialplan in the asterisk extensions.conf looks like this

[zimbraout]

exten => _X.,hint,SIP/[MyExtension]

exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=[MySipgateAccountID])

exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@[MyOutgoingTrunk],30,trg)

exten => _X.,3,Hangup

this code works fine for me (at least for call to external numbers - didn't try it with internal calls yet)
[quote user="vanek82"]

Stop, I must insert in the box set of line like postadmin@ipasterisk instead postadmin ?

[/QUOTE]

actually I don't know what you have to set as trunk (in your example: ipasterisk) or if you anyhow need to specify a trunk, sorry... perhaps someone else can help you with this.

[quote user="vanek82"]

Yes, version 1.6.x. in the manager.conf are uses read=all write=all it is correct?

[/QUOTE]

yes, thats fine
[quote user="vanek82"]

I hope that before this..

[/QUOTE]

enabling the debugging options will make much easier to find the root cause for your issue. it helped me a lot with my problems.
See Asterisk PBX Integration Zimlet - BNC Business Network Communications AG(at the bottom of the page)
vanek82

Postby vanek82 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 am

[QUOTE]

zimbra needs a dialplan for your calls (thats what you have define in the zimbra client on doubleclick on the asterisk zimlet), my dialplan in the asterisk extensions.conf looks like this[/QUOTE]

ok what we need:

asterisk files: extensions.conf, sip.conf, manager.conf

zimbra files: config_template.xml (configuring with manager.conf)

The idea is that in userspace(zimbra zimlet) prescribed configuration file extensions.conf

but I suspect that zimlet made in the style of one user on whose behalf the call is absolutely all users in PSTN (ONLY).

correct me if I'm wrong.
[QUOTE]this code works fine for me (at least for call to external numbers - didn't try it with internal calls yet)

[/QUOTE]

could you try to make local calls, PLEEESSSE :)
spacehill

Postby spacehill » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 am

I changed my Server configuration a bit...
so I now have the ZCS 6 Network Edition and Asterisk 1.6.2 with FreePBX (it's really the best (free) way to configure your asterisk server) on top.
my zimlet config file looks like this:

zimbraConnect

mysecret

true

SIP

s|.|-|,|((0)|(|))

SMS_MESSAGE

smssend

CAPI/g1/0622100000

true

http://www.klicktel.de/inverssuche/index/search>

method=searchSimple&_dvform_posted=1

phoneNumber

my manager.conf (well in freepbx it is manager_custom.conf):

[zimbraConnect]

secret = mysecret

read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate

write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate

my extension.conf (extension_custom.conf):

; zimbraout is outdials to external numbers

[zimbraout]

exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=[sipgateID])

exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@SipGate_out,30,trg)

exten => _X.,3,Hangup
; zimbrain is for internal calls

[zimbrain]

exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},30,trg)

exten => _X.,2,Hangup
; this is the dialplan, to figure out, if it is a internal or external call,

; if the first digit is a zero, it's outbound

[zimbracall]

exten => _X.,1,GotoIf($["${EXTEN:0:1}" = "0"]?3:2)

exten => _X.,2,Goto(zimbrain,${EXTEN},1)

exten => _X.,3,Goto(zimbraout,${EXTEN},1)

exten => _X.,4,Hangup

hope this helps
vanek82

Postby vanek82 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 am

GREAT THENKS to spacehill
But new problem :-(

vim /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log

[QUOTE]

2010-02-09 16:28:56,015 WARN [btpool0-74://mail.kstu.kz/service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp] [] log - /service/zimlet/ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /ch_bnc_asterisk/asterisk.jsp(32,0) PWC6032: Unable to load tag handler class "com.zimbra.cs.taglib.ZimletConfig" for tag "z:zimletconfig"

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:78)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:373)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:185)

[/QUOTE]
typiquement

Postby typiquement » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 am

when does this problem happen ?
chlauber
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby chlauber » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 am

Hi space

Would be nice if you could provide the changes. So maybe i can integrate it to the next zimlets version.
vanek82

Postby vanek82 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 am

[quote user="typiquement"]when does this problem happen ?[/QUOTE]

Hello typiquement

hmm, it's a long story but I will try

I have debian_amd64 lenny 5.0.4 and zcs-6.0.4_GA_2038.DEBIAN5_64

1.read the last message user spacehill, I made the necessary adjustments, but it did not work.

2.I decided to read all this thread again. And then it began ...

3. I found that:

1) in my case the file /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/zimbra.tld empty (0 bytes)

2) And in the directory /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF folder is already present, /lib, while its content is different from the /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/lib and not the same files. So I could not get a link to this lib directory.

4.My actions

4.1. cd / usr/src/zcs-6.0.4_GA_2038.DEBIAN5_64.20091214195434

4.2. ./ install.sh like update, probably stupid idea, but nevertheless I need this file

4.3. cd /opt/zimbra/zimlets-deployed/ch_bnc_asterisk/

4.4 vim ./config_template.xml and configure it

4.5 zmzimletctl configure ./config_template.xml

4.6 zmmailboxdctl restart

4.7 create the symlink zimbra.tld ONLY
~/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF$ ls -al

итого 5

drwxr-x--- 3 zimbra zimbra 128 Фев 10 20:18 .

drwxr-x--- 3 zimbra zimbra 72 Янв 8 12:40 ..

drwxr-x--- 2 zimbra zimbra 552 Фев 9 13:57 lib

-r--r----- 1 zimbra zimbra 2151 Фев 10 03:12 web.xml

lrwxrwxrwx 1 zimbra zimbra 52 Фев 8 14:57 zimbra.tld -> /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/zimbra.tld

5. I tried again and again broken

6. I copied the files from /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/service/WEB-INF/lib in /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimlet/WEB-INF/lib But it is not working
HELP ME PLEEESE

Return to “Zimlets”