I created a component to extend zimbra admin functionality.
I am appending models definitions to ZaGlobalConfig.myXModel and ZaServer.myXModel to be able to set different configuration at Global and Server level.
Using myGlobalXFormModifier and myServerXFormModifier I am able to create views for my new component and I am able to see my input field, but when I am saving I have the following problems:
- at Global level, I receive the success message, but my input field remains empty after, so I don't think the save is done
- at Server level, I receive an error message
Message: invalid attr name: invalid attr name - unable to modify attributes: zimbraSEPanelUrl: attribute type undefined Error code: account.INVALID_ATTR_NAME Method: [unknown] Details:soap:Sender
even zimbraSEPanelUrl is registered to ZaServer.myXModel.items.
My questions are:
- can I check in some other way what is saved at Global level? How can I display all Configuration data? I already tried with zmprov gacf, but I think it returns only default configuration data, so only fields added on install.
- do you know some examples or some updated documentation which can help me, because I tried to follow https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Extending_Admin_UI, but didn't help to much.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests