- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
We actually already built an add-on to our CRM Application that worked with Cronofy to sync our calendar with the Zimbra calendar. (our client has Zimbra 8.7 on an Exchange server and we were initially told that if EWS was activated on the Exchange server - we could integrate with the Zimbra calendar) I have been told now that Zimbra EWS can only accessed from a MAC O/S? Is this true? Is there a way around it?
Can someone confirm for me that Zimbra only has EWS activated for Mac O/S?
- Outstanding Member
- Posts: 720
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 pm
- Location: Earth
- ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.7.11 Mutli servers
I confirm it. No EWS for FLOSS edition.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests