- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
We actually already built an add-on to our CRM Application that worked with Cronofy to sync our calendar with the Zimbra calendar. (our client has Zimbra 8.7 on an Exchange server and we were initially told that if EWS was activated on the Exchange server - we could integrate with the Zimbra calendar) I have been told now that Zimbra EWS can only accessed from a MAC O/S? Is this true? Is there a way around it?
Can someone confirm for me that Zimbra only has EWS activated for Mac O/S?
- Outstanding Member
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 pm
- Location: Earth
- ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.7.11 Mutli servers
I confirm it. No EWS for FLOSS edition.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests