forward with other mail

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
ipv4

forward with other mail

Postby ipv4 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:56 am

hi my provider for business solutions sent me a fax via mail, i need to sent this fax to other destinations with my email.
eg. olimontel fax server sent me an email like number (at) olimontel.com

i need to receive this mail with attached and forward it to another email like rome (at) myname.com
olimontel fax server sent me an email with other text inside i need to sent this mail to my colleague and customer without olimontel text but with my text and my mail...
i can receive on my mail 100 different mail number, and we forward the pdf attached to different mail
eg. 02123456 (at) olimontel.it fwd>>> to mail1 (at) myname.com and mail2 (at) xxxxxx.com
06123456 (at) olimontel.it fwd>>> to mail33 (at) myname.com and milano (at) xxxxxx.com
023333333(at) olimontel.it fwd>>> to mail66 (at) myname.com and mail2666 (at) xxxxxx.com
in the forwarded mail there should be no trace of olimontel mail server and other....
can anyone help me??

ipv4

forward with other mail

Postby ipv4 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:11 pm

up please ! non help ?!
13537storm
Advanced member
Advanced member

forward with other mail

Postby 13537storm » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:35 pm

[quote user="ipv4"]up please ! non help ?![/QUOTE]
Your original message is not very clear to me.
If you open the message you received, you can download the attachment to briefcase, or your computer.
You can compose a new email message, attach the fax attachment, and send it to the recipient.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Return to “Users”