Filters and Paging Feature Requests

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby uxbod » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:41 am

1) Once a filter has been created from a email in the Inbox have the ability to "Run All Filters now" and apply filters to already received emails

2) On Inbox navigation you can page forwards and backwards, by the number of rows which are being displayed, but would also be good to have additional buttons for First and Last
Just a couple of thoughts.

hlribeiro

Postby hlribeiro » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:31 am

[quote user="uxbod"]1) Once a filter has been created from a email in the Inbox have the ability to "Run All Filters now" and apply filters to already received emails[/QUOTE]

Vote: Bug 1112 - a user should be able to run filter rules over an existing set of mail items.
grandpajim

Postby grandpajim » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:31 am

[quote user="uxbod"]1) Once a filter has been created from a email in the Inbox have the ability to "Run All Filters now" and apply filters to already received emails.[/quote]

This is bug/enhancement Bug 1112 - a user should be able to run filter rules over an existing set of mail items. and it has 88 votes so hopefully it will get implemented soon.

Jim...
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby uxbod » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:37 am

Thanks. Voted :)
3345JpMaxMan

Postby 3345JpMaxMan » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:45 am

[quote user="grandpajim"]This is bug/enhancement Bug 1112 - a user should be able to run filter rules over an existing set of mail items. and it has 88 votes so hopefully it will get implemented soon.

Jim...[/QUOTE]
I hope so, this is a KEY feature for our users and I really can't adopt Zimbra until it is there. I've actually been monitoring this for about 18 months now. : (

Return to “Users”