[SOLVED] Outlook 2007 Account Setup

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 am

Hi ,
I use ziöbra 6.0.7 open source edition.Thats all services working great.I want to conf account to office outlook 2007 and i use pop3 ssl ( 995 ) and for sending conf is smtp with ssl ( 465 ) ..its worked. i can get e-mail end send e-mail working great..But next day i get this error :
"

Task 'akin@yatas.com.tr - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Contact your mail server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for additional assistance.' "
i dont undestrant for few days ago was working and now is not working.I dont change anything from server.
Can you help me please
Best Regards

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 am

Have you done what the error message told you to do and contacted the Administrator of your mail server?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 am

its hard to say but i am administrator zimbra server ..but i am new user for zimbra i test about 1 month ...i want to be administrator and i read everything about zimbra and its take a time to became administrator... can you told me what am i do for this error please..
Best regards
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 am

Hello is anybody there to help me please :(
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:16 am

[quote user="akintemel"]Hello is anybody there to help me please :([/QUOTE]You do realise, don't you, that these forums are Community forums and everyone that posts here volunteers their free time and posts when they can. You'll get a response when someone is available to answer or while you're waiting you could search the forum or internet for an answer. ;)
You need to look in the log files and see what, if any, errors there are. I also don't believe this is an error with Zimbra. You could also confirm if you have any anti-virus (or firewall) install on the client and if you have then disable it and see if the problem goes away. You could even look at some of these items and see if there's an answer.
FWIW, you really shouldn't be using POP3 to get your email and IMAP will give you a better experience. You should also use the correct port for mail submission (Port 587) not port 465.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 am

Thank you your reply ... i think its outlook 2007 bug..i use outlook 2010 its nothing problem to recive e-mail and sending mail.Thanks agian your time for me ..:)

Return to “Users”