Feedback

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
reha

Feedback

Postby reha » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

File attachment:

Both in desktop and web-mail, drag and drop is nice but selecting multiple files in the attachment dialog is a must for most users. daily tasks are severely taxed by this.
Addressbook:

Having lots of addresses and no easy way to sort them in the order you want is also bad for productivity. User ask for the possibility to sort by first/last-name or by company. Have address as list or card. ovarall choices.
And stuff they find in outlook like favorites and search folders are also asked for

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Feedback

Postby phoenix » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 am

[quote user="reha"]File attachment:

Both in desktop and web-mail, drag and drop is nice but selecting multiple files in the attachment dialog is a must for most users. daily tasks are severely taxed by this.
Addressbook:

Having lots of addresses and no easy way to sort them in the order you want is also bad for productivity. User ask for the possibility to sort by first/last-name or by company. Have address as list or card. ovarall choices.
And stuff they find in outlook like favorites and search folders are also asked for[/QUOTE]If you have an suggestions (RFE) or bugs to report you should file a report in Bugzilla Main Page - Zimbra - don't forget to vote on anything you file and please search first to see if there's any report already filed in bugzilla.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
fyd
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Feedback

Postby fyd » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

[quote user="reha"]File attachment:

Addressbook:

[/QUOTE]
I agree, both sounds like very useful features to me. Please post the link to your RFE so others can vote in it. Or if there exists one already.
12237Dirk
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Feedback

Postby 12237Dirk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 am

I thought multiple file attachment was included in the soon-to-be-released ZCS7.0.
As for the address book, the search function works there, so I know I'm being myopic here but I dont see the problem. If a user needs to see all contacts that work for Acme PLC, then sure you could sort the list of contacts alphabetically by company name and do it that way, or you could type ACME in the handy search bar and get the right answers right away.

Return to “Users”