Receiving' reported error (0x80042112)

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
sheikhmunawar

Receiving' reported error (0x80042112)

Postby sheikhmunawar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi,

I am receiving this error in outlook 2010 and 2013 for a specific email. I am able to download this email on my iphone and even when i forward this email to gmail, i can view the emails and download the attachments. there is also no problem viewing this email via web client.

Amazingly when i forward this message again to my zimbra account and try to download it via outlook it again gives error.

Task 'user@domain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x80042112) : 'The following e-mail messages on the mail server cannot be downloaded. Contact your Internet

service provider (ISP) or mail administrator if you continue to receive this error.
363.TErwas2iOh2qJFfmtPp7Mq+k6LmotaMwdmnLDD6ZUQE='

Task 'user@domain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x80042112) : 'The following e-mail messages on the mail server cannot be downloaded. Contact your Internet

service provider (ISP) or mail administrator if you continue to receive this error.
290.scgz1OqUEJCzeeBUfNJ8KxEWJcbqFYljWo8XuZhGRuE='

Gren Elliot
Zimbra Employee
Zimbra Employee

Re: Receiving' reported error (0x80042112)

Postby Gren Elliot » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:08 pm

If you can see the message in Zimbra Web Client and do a "Show Original" for it. Please submit a bug at https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/ explaining your problem. I'm guessing there is something specific to that message that our Outlook connector is having difficulty with.

Return to “Users”