I am on holiday in Thailand and cannot reach the sign-in page for my email.
When I do a search about my email provider this is one of the returns...
Mediacom Webmail Log In
Zimbra provides open source server and client software for messaging and collaboration. To find out more visit http://www.zimbra.com.
So here I am asking for help.
My ISP is Mediacom (https://mediacomtoday.com/). I can access the Mediacom homepage, but cannot access support, my account or the email sign-in pages.
(I used my back up gmail account to register for the Zimbra forum, but people -- and airlines, etc. will use the mediacom account to contact me.)
I have used Mediacom email on multiple trips, including Japan, The Dominican Republic, Canada, Mexico, and throughout the United States. Yes, I was able to use it last time I was in Thailand two years ago -- but this time no luck in Thailand or Indonesia.
In EDGE the error is the standard "Can't reach this page" message...
Hmmm...Can't reach this page
- Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://webmail.mediacombb.net
- Search for "https://webmail.mediacombb.net"
- Refresh the page
In CHROME the error is the Sad Face Page...
This site can’t be reached webmail.mediacombb.net took too long to respond.
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and the firewall
- Running Windows Network Diagnostics
Note: I cannot reach the sign in page -- I do not even get a chance to input my Username/password.
It would seem to me I should be contacting my ISP (Mediacom) but as mentioned above I cannot reach any of their login pages.
Can the Zimbra support team give me any assistance, even if it is only to serve as an intermediary with my ISP?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests