I'm running Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1194.NETWORK and ZCO 8.7.1
All is running well but I have a very strange problem!
1) select a contact with more than 1 email address
2) change a contact email address that is not the first
3) che contact email address is locally changed, but is not syncronized with Zimbra!
If I change che first email address, all is syncronized!
Doing the same with Zimbra web interface cause no problems!
Anyone with an idea ?
- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests