license error

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 25148
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: license error

Postby phoenix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm

peterb wrote:I Haven't set up the server so I don't know about it's history. The client you can download here: https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra ... r-outlook/
I've been unable to duplicate this on a test server, the ZCO installs but throws a license error when you try and connect to a ZCS server. I'd also suggest you stop using the Connector and remove it from your Outlook clients as you are breaking the licensing conditions if you continue using it.


Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
peterb
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: license error

Postby peterb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 am

phoenix wrote: I'd also suggest you stop using the Connector and remove it from your Outlook clients as you are breaking the licensing conditions if you continue using it.

I understand, I'll make sure we'll fix this to comply with the licensing
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 25148
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: license error

Postby phoenix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:41 am

peterb wrote:
phoenix wrote: I'd also suggest you stop using the Connector and remove it from your Outlook clients as you are breaking the licensing conditions if you continue using it.

I understand, I'll make sure we'll fix this to comply with the licensing
I really don't understand how you've ended up in this position but there isn't much we can do on these forums. Would there be any possibility you could send me some credentials for a test account on your server and I could try connecting to it just to see what happens, you could send them via a PM but I understand if you'd rather not do that. :)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
peterb
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: license error

Postby peterb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

phoenix wrote:I really don't understand how you've ended up in this position

Yes, I share that feeling. I'm trying to contact the person who setup the whole thing to get it sorted out.

phoenix wrote:Would there be any possibility you could send me some credentials for a test account on your server and I could try connecting to it just to see what happens, you could send them via a PM but I understand if you'd rather not do that. :)

Thanks for the offer, but you're right, indeed I rather not do that.

Right, now I have to convince management to get licenses....

Return to “Zimbra Connector for Outlook”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests