I have the following issue:
- Calendars, appointments and reservations work correctly if access to the mail is via the web interface ([https: // <server>: 8443] https: // <server>: 8443)
- ZimbraConnectorOLK-18.104.22.1680 has been installed on the client (windows 10)
- No error on log (cleint side
When creating an appointment with Microsoft Outlook 2011 (32bit) the availability (free / busy) of another user with shared calendar is not displayed.
The error reported is as follows:
Error reading the relative availability data on the Internet.
Unexpected URL error
https: // <server> /service/pubcal/freebusy.ifb? ....
On Sever Side no error
Can someone help me
Thanks in Advance
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests