Upgraded from 5.0.5 to 6.0.2 last week and I have a couple of quick Outlook related questions:
1. For Outlook users, should I uninstall their old connector and install the 6.0.2 connector?
2. I see that now when Outlook users drag emails into the Junk folder it is marked as Spam and processed by zmtrainsa. Is the reverse true? e.g. If a user drags an email out of their junk folder and into their inbox, does that mark it as 'not spam' and does it get processed in the same manner so that Zimbra learns?
Thanks In Advance.openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests