Some contacts become blank in outlook

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
ahricool666

Some contacts become blank in outlook

Postby ahricool666 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:33 am

Hello everyone,,
Our company is running zimbra for a while now, we're on 4.5 (on openSuSe), and every so often contacts go missing from the adress book in outlook: instead there's an empty contact. When I log into the webinterface, the contacts are there just fine. The thing is, I cannot get them back in outlook. The problem persists over multiple computers and users.reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/
We have one user (the front desk) that contains all the company's contacts, and every normal user has that mailbox added to his/her account and are thus able to use it's contact list/adress book.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Some contacts become blank in outlook

Postby phoenix » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:13 am

You're not likely to get much support for a version of ZCS that's ten years old, that version also has serious security vulnerabilities: https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-7863/Zimbra.html

If you care about the safety of your server and users I'd suggest you upgrade to the most recent ZCS version as a matter of urgence.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168

Return to “Zimbra Connector for Outlook”