ZCS Connector for BlackBerry Guide

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
jbareMACS

Postby jbareMACS » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 am

Congratulations on the release of ZCS 5.0 NE.
I am eagerly looking for more information on the ZCS Connector for BlackBerry (ZCB). The release notes say there is a separate "ZCS Connector for BlackBerry Guide" with more information, yet it is not contained in the ZCS 5.0 download (for Mac OS X x86) or on the support portal documentation.
Please let me know where I can find this guide. Thanks and happy new year everyone. :)

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:21 am

Please contact Zimbra support for the latest documentation.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
jbareMACS

Postby jbareMACS » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:44 am

You know I hate to harp on you guys, but if you are going to publicly release software, and have it reference documentation, then that documentation should be provided publicly as well. Whether that is a separate link or part of the overall software download, it doesn't matter. Requiring me to to contact the support department is a waste of my and others' time, including the support rep who has to reply.
mclark

Postby mclark » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:20 am

[quote user="jbareMACS"]You know I hate to harp on you guys, but if you are going to publicly release software, and have it reference documentation, then that documentation should be provided publicly as well. Whether that is a separate link or part of the overall software download, it doesn't matter. Requiring me to to contact the support department is a waste of my and others' time, including the support rep who has to reply.[/QUOTE]
Well put... You have a second vote on this.
davidfsmith
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby davidfsmith » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:38 am

[quote user="mclark"]Well put... You have a second vote on this.[/QUOTE]
having just put in the request and had it answered, I'll third that vote.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:09 am

It's currently undergoing QA and when it's ready there will be a link provided for it.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
15539sam
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Postby 15539sam » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:07 pm

After you register to download the beta, you should be presented with a link to download the bits and the docs. The current doc is located here: http://files.zimbra.com/downloads/bes/ZimbraBESConnector-5.0.beta2.pdf

Return to “Zimbra Connector for Blackberry”