Calender organizer is BES Admin

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
nlongmuir

Postby nlongmuir » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 am

Hi all,
I've successfully installed BES and ZCB ... provisioned a single device (with a few errors relating to IT policy needing to be cleared)
when the user creates a calendar event on his own desktop (zimbra browser) the event organizer is BES Admin on the device. In addition, events created on the device are not showing up on the destop.
I believe this is a config issue?
any help would be appreciated

10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Postby 10339alee » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:29 am

[quote user="nlongmuir"]Hi all,
I've successfully installed BES and ZCB ... provisioned a single device (with a few errors relating to IT policy needing to be cleared)
when the user creates a calendar event on his own desktop (zimbra browser) the event organizer is BES Admin on the device. In addition, events created on the device are not showing up on the destop.
I believe this is a config issue?
any help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]
it definitely sounds like you are having some issues. please gather ZCB and BES logs for the periods of time from when you created the calendar events and they synced or should have synced to/from the server. Then contact support with these logs available.
Thanks

--Tony

Return to “Zimbra Connector for Blackberry”