We have a user that has 4 macs and wants to sync all 4 to the same calendar and contacts. We have installed Zimlet for mac version 5.0.2201 on all 4 machines. We are experiencing the following issues.
Items that are placed on the calendar do not replicate to other computers or the webmail interface. We have the zimlet configured to sync every 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes has passed and we see the auto sync progress bar we get nothing on the other machines (after waiting another 5 minutes). We do see the new information in the webmail/calendar interface for this user. If we then press the "Sync Now" button we get the calendar items on the other machines. We have tried the following without any luck.
1. Change calendar to "Selected" and pick the one calendar
2. Change calendar to "CalDAV" and pick the one calendar
Nothing seems to make this work except to manually press the SYNC button
Systems: mac are OSX Version 10.5.2
Any help on this matter would be appreciated.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests