The latest release of the iSync beta has been posted to the support portal.
Some of the issues resolved in this version(v0.98):
* Fixed bug in passing username/password AuthRequest call.
* Fixed bug in response parsing of CreateAppointmentRequest.
* Fixed bug in calendar selection syncing. New calendars can now be selected after the initial sync.
* Fixed bug in modifying sync parameters. Toggling the sync contacts/ sync calendars buttons previously caused an initial sync to happen.
* Fixed bug when trying to sync an empty contact from the Mac to ZCS.
* The "delete all calendars before syncing" option now correctly deletes all appointments in the main ZCS calendar
* More descriptive error text when sync fails.
If you are a Network Trial customer or would like to be but do not have access to the support portal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests