I have Zimbra 8.6.0 on Ubuntu Server 12.12.
People uses Mail.app to getting mail on MacOS X EL Capitan.
- John sends invite from iCloud calendar to Peter (email@example.com)
Peter received email
"from" Jonh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"to" Peter (email@example.com)
Than Peter accepts invite and its appears in Zimbra calendar.
Some time later, Peter wants to send email to John, and receives it by self, the message looks
"from" Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"to" Jonh (email@example.com)
If Peter goes to web interface Zimbra, he can find contact Jonh (2_GEYDMMRRGM2DGOBUGEYDMMRRGPAS3H2S22H7O ... mip.me.com)
To resolve this issue, Peter removes this contact in Mail.app\Previous Recipients looks like
After that few time all goes fine.
Thanks for any advice
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests