Please ask for help with the following questions:
1. I want to implement Zimbra OpenSource Edition, is it possible to use synchronization of Outlook contacts and calendars with the Open Source version?
2. Does Zimbra Outlook Connector only work with the Network Edition? If it works, should it pay for the product?
3. Is there synchronization of contacts and calendars for smartphones free for the Open Source Edition?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests