This is a minor release that will not be pushed through auto-update; if you need to address any of the following issues you can find it on the desktop downloads page.
- SSL connection can hang. Bug 33819 - SocketInputStream.socketRead0 stuck and doesn't timeout
- Zimbra mailbox mountpoint can cause folder tree loading failure when offline. Bug 33168 - offline: missing folder tree and permissions on shared message folders
- Bug 33763 - Yahoo CalDav sync doesn't work for some accounts
- Better protection of privacy on multi-user computers. Bug 30534 - localhost access on shared computer
- Allow accepting expired SSL certificates, and allow POP/IMAP/SMTP with STARTTLS support to accept invalid/untrusted certificates.
- Improvements on import/export of mailbox data.
More on all the new stuff in Beta 5: Zimbra Desktop Beta 5 + Sharing, Fisheye, Yahoo! (& Google) Cal Sync Ã‚Â» Zimbra :: Blog