Excuse me that i forgot to mention that i read already the Product Help of the Web UI.
I thought that this is normal to take the first look to Produkt Help. And then ask the questions.
It seems that i have to change my mind :-D
Your recommended page doesnt have the Information i am looking for.
It seems that my question is not clear enough.
I will try to explain my problem again:
- One Mail-Domain
- I have an "info"-Account and my personal Account
- In the "info"-Account the delegation is defined for my personal Account.
With this Settings it is possible to send a new mail from my personal account on behalf of the "info"-Account. Sent Mails are stored in the Sent-Folder of the "info"-Account. (all OK and one part of my question)
But if I want to reply to an email in the "info"-account i have to see the content of at least the inbox of the "info"-Account.
First solution is to configure an external Account for this "info"-Account in my persnal Account.
The disadvantage of this option is that i see much more folders that i need. E.G. emailed contacts.
Second solution is to configure in the "info"-Account shared folders.
The disadvantages of this option
- i have to configure all folders that i have to share with others.
- Mails arriving in this folder are not shown in a popup Message
- Mails that are deleted from these folders, moved in my personal trash and not in the trash of the info account
Are the above options the only options i have with sending Mails on behalf?