Hello. We are running Zimbra Release 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64_20141215151155 RHEL6_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.6.0_P2. Today, all of the Zimbra services restarted themselves. I checked the zimbra.log, but I didn't see any reason for this. Can anyone shed some light for me or point me to a better log? Thanks!
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Advanced member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:08 am
- Location: Germany
- ZCS/ZD Version: Zimbra 8.8.6_GA_1906 (build 2017113
I think its the logrotate.
Thanks Manfred. What we ended up doing was simply bouncing all Zimbra services. We have not seen the issue since. Thanks for responding. Now I will know where to look if I see the issue again.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests