I'm having an issue with several locks in accounts for access attempts. In the logs, I can see several attempts, authentication failures, but only appears the local IP address, making it difficult to trace the Real IP.
In the logs appears the Real IP, only when the access attempt was through WEB or POP3 Interfaces. When the attempt to authenticate is done through SMTP Protocol, real IP doesn't appears.
I've did all the troubleshootings related to this issue descripted above, however I couldn't make Zimbra log The real IP in the attempts to authenticate using SMTP.
I have installed Zimbra Collaboration Open Source V.8.6.0 with the last Patch installed.