Google Android and Zimbra

Take your Zimbra with you!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 am

[quote user="Narev"]So far i am able to use the out of the box active sync in android with zimbra however this refuses to sync tasks. Does anyone know any solution to this problem? How could i sync zimbra/exchange tasks with my android phone.[/QUOTE]So we don't need to keep asking, you need to update your forum profile with the output of the following command (do not post the output in this thread):
zmcontrol -v
It's quite likely that the native Android app doesn't sync tasks. You could always use a decent mail client like Nitrodesk which does actually sync tasks.

Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby uxbod » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 am

Correct Phoenix, the native app does not sync tasks. I agree Nitrodesk (Touchdown) appears the way to go.
gnoul

Postby gnoul » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 am

[quote user="uxbod"]Correct Phoenix, the native app does not sync tasks. I agree Nitrodesk (Touchdown) appears the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Hi ubox,

I already installed Touchdown and zpush. When I configure the Account, ActiveSync said "NOT FOUND".
What happen? How do I have to do now?
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby uxbod » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 am

I would check your zpush log files. ActiveSync under Zimbra NE works perfectly so it is most probable an issue in zpush.
jbuell

Postby jbuell » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

[quote user="16113Chewie71"]Hypermatix :: Calendar (CalDAV) Sync for Android :: Mobile Software - .NET CF, Android, iPhone, Blackberry[/QUOTE]
Has anyone been able to get this to work with ZCS 5.x?

Return to “Mobility”