Not sure if this is still acute but as for the issue you described, there are these causes possibe:
1. the user is the only one online, which I don't think is the case
2. the roster is not filled up because it does not get the information from the LDAP
- Did anything change in the config before and after the restart?
- What was actually restarted? Only the talk server or Zimbra as well. In case of both, it's possible that prosody came up before Zimbra and the LDAP with it and got therefore no roster information. Normally that's refreshed periodically, a restart of the prosody service on the talk server might help here. To do so, execute as root on the talk server:
- in case that does not help, check if the LDAP can be reached by prosody through executing as root:
Code: Select all
which updates the roster filter for all configured domains and should will return an error in case it does not.