OLD FORUMS

Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

OLD FORUMS

Postby phoenix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:04 am

You can't open the 'icon' in a new tab but you can click on the individual item in the list and open those in a new tab. You need to be careful when you open extra tabs as the current forum features grind to a halt in the browser when there more than (about) four tabs open. In addition, on my firefox some of my add-ins stop working with too many Zimbra forum tabs open.

Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

OLD FORUMS

Postby phoenix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:08 am

lithorus wrote: Edit:
Wow, just realized that I cannot switch to rich layout if the original post was not done with rich layout.
I've just added a new post to this thread using the normal (non-RTF) and when I edit that it goes directly to the rich text editor, doesn't that happen for you? Mind you, that's just another one of the many inconsistencies on these forums.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
lithorus
Advanced member
Advanced member

OLD FORUMS

Postby lithorus » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 am

Probably because you have rich text editor set as default?

I have mine set as plain text.

And another thing. When I edit using the plain text editor (not when posting new posts), I have to use <br/> tags to get newlines.
metux
Advanced member
Advanced member

OLD FORUMS

Postby metux » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 am

[quote]

You can't open the 'icon'

[/quote]

Of course, I wasn't talking about the icon itself, but the items in the little popup box.

[quote]

in a new tab but you can click on the individual item in the list and open those in a new tab

[/quote]

Does not work at my site.

Chromium 37.0.2062.120 (Developer Build 281580) Ubuntu 14.04
metux
Advanced member
Advanced member

OLD FORUMS

Postby metux » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:33 am

By the way: I just to resend my vanished reply I previously mentioned.

Now some tiny red box appeared, indicating the developer forum is censored.

@everbody: let's gather in a free mailing list / forum (eg. the one I just created @googlegroups),

these folks dont want free speech here.
lithorus
Advanced member
Advanced member

OLD FORUMS

Postby lithorus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 am

I think the "red box" (orange on my screen?) you are refering to are which answers are marked as suggested.

Return to “General Zimbra Feedback”