I think the size of the font is very large. It is possible to reduce the size of font?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:39 pm
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU14.64 U
Yes, please reduce the font size. Or as a workaround you could send me a 4K screen ;-)
Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU14.64 UBUNTU14_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.6.0_P6.
We are working on this. It is on the list of feedback we are trying to apply to the permanent forums. Please hang tight.
Funny thing is that it in Zimbra Collaboration 8.5 they seem to also have increased the font size compared to 8.0. So now I have to teach everyone how to go into their individual preferences and set it to "small".
Sorry, but I was talking about the font this forum. Thank you.
Any news on when this will be implemented?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest