I would have thought that "activity" would show all my posts but if I look at my profile the last post I made was on the 16th September - perhaps I'm being naive but that doesn't seem correct. Bug or feature?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Whether you are a current user, former user, a Zimbra employee, or anyone with experience using any of our products, we welcome your feedback. Please include a specific product name and version when relevant.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Zimbra Employee
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am
- Location: Ypsilanti, MI
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.7.0_GA_1659.RHEL6_64_2016
I would guess this is likely due to notifications being turned off during the migration.
Well, maybe I'm just being naive... but to me, a notification is certainty different than profile activity aka. a user's recent posts.
That seems a bit strange but what do I know I'm only a user - they are two different things to me, they shouldn't be linked. They are my posts, what does notifications have to do with indexing the posts? It might but (just) acceptable if we had a half decent search function to use.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests