- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
What about just letting the user decide in the settings? Just a checkbox "Receive notifications of my own posts"?
To sum this up, I would like to have the following features:
* Subscribe to a forum and receive the first post of a new thread in that forum
* Subscribe to replies on a thread (with a default subscription on threads, that I write myself)
* Subscribe to likes, stars and such on my own posts
* Subscribe to the whole bunch of social features (like followers, likes, etc.) for my own profile
- Outstanding Member
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 am
- Location: Caracas - Venezuela
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15.GA.3869.UBUNTU18.64 P9
I think you should receive mail notifications about threads you subscribe or participate.. and configurable per user/member.
That will reduce some emails about posts you have no interest at all, of course, if you are an active forum member then you read and decide when and where you participate.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest