- Migrate your users to different mailstores or shuffling among separate physical volumes? Use zmdedupe your turn identical blobs back into hardlinks. (77597)
- Version updates to mysql, apache, clamav, php, and sendmail.
- ZCO supports Windows 8 (77098)
- Tasks list edits will now show immediately without refresh (63357)
- Tag migration fixed in zmmboxmove (78487/78939)
- 8.x upgrades will disable Zimlets to core list, unless others are already enabled at account level (77836)
- mailboxd_java_options PermGen size 350mb (78661)
- ZCO gal will now show aliases (73608)
- More info on the product management portal.
- If you have any IPv6 references (such as localhost) in your hosts file, please read 79377. (Even if your ifconfig output etc isn't showing you dual stacked, you might get mail stuck in the deferred queue with 451 errors.)
- If you use RBL's make sure your SMTP users aren't getting blocked when sending from outside your network, details in this thread.
ZCS 8.0.2: Network Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Open Source Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Appliance Edition Downloads & Release Notes
ZCS 7.2.2: Network Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Open Source Edition Downloads & Release Notes | Appliance Edition Downloads & Release Notes
Daily Tidbit: Comming off of 7.x and make use of zimbraAllowFromAddress to let a person send as another internal user or as a distribution list? Have a look at the new sendAs and sendOnBehalfOf rights.