Hi folks, just a quick question.
We recently had a change in a position and I would like to use the previous employee's (Margaret) mailbox as the new employee's (Phyllis) starting account due to the importance of the emails contained. It appears I can change the name and account login information to Phyllis just fine, but when she sends email, it still goes out as firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks for any and all help.
Using Zimbra 7.2.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:35 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64_2014
I had this very same thing happen today. Check in the User's Preferences tab. Look under the Mail section on the left, in the Accounts sub-section. Toward the bottom you'll see an entry labeled "From: Choose the name that appears in the "From" field of email messages"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests