I noticed that Zimbra Desktop (at least, in it version 7.2.1) doesn't completely sync the data imported from Google Contacts, as if it enforced a rigid schema:
1. Custom fields are ignored
2. If some fields are duplicated (e.g., Google Contacts has several "Work Phone" entries) only the first instance is imported.
Is it possible to change this behaviour, and how?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I see this is quite old and no one has replied. I am having exactly same issue. In Google contacts I have fields named "Emergency" and "Wife" for phone but Zimbra doesn't sync it. Anyone?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests